Balance ... Breathe

Balance is a word  that is guiding my days. In the studio, kitchen, yard, sharing on social media or watching the news. As a noun,verb or phrase this simple word holds so much meaning today and it
 describes the foundational building block of getting from one day to the next.
Breathe...the path I choose to get me there.
As  artists, we feel that  we have an outlet, a place to go creatively to explore life as it was, now is and imagine what will be. We are capable of creating peace as well as chaos, finding beauty and growth in the ugliness of destruction. Both hold a fascination and in the years to come will be documented in word, splashed in paint and sung with passion. We are essential to humanity, to bear witness.There is no right or wrong of how we go forward and the timing is yours.
Today I picked up the brush that I put down two weeks ago and I listened to music freely shared. I'm reading a book for understanding and FaceTime my grandchildren to ease my heart...BREATHE

                                                     I am an artist... I paint. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...