The Horse Before the Cart

Recently I've devoted more and more time to my art marketing. I began Facebook ads and invested time and money to send more traffic to my web site, my posts on my business page, and my new shop site. I've joined a new art group too.
Do you know what? I stopped painting!!!
There has to be a balance of time spent painting,and marketing . After all you can't market what you haven't produced.Emotionally I got myself into a tailspin and a litany of "have to". I have to do this,I have to do that ... hmmmmmmm something is definitely off here.
So today I pause......
Washed out my brushes, squeezed out some new paint ...breathe, paint....center...there that's better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If there is dark then...

Talking to myself...again!

The journey continues...Acrylic