Step by step


Slowly I am returning to my painting. Memory muscles flex and my heart is lifted by the the sheer joy of splashed color . Purchased new brushes, cleaned the studio ...uh -oh ...paints are as hard as rocks! Was I really away from my daily work that long? Yes! and it shows. Just like a musician ..I must return to some basics to get back up to the level I was last October when my painting came to a screeching halt. Brush strokes, like scales, color combinations, like chords....the music will return ..my rhythm is just off. Practice, practice, practice....but it is a labor of love.
I'm reevaluating "Colorburst "before framing . This piece will be exhibited in October at Idiosyncrazies .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...