What's in your closet?


I had just listened (again) to an audio download by Christine Kane speaking of the 5 secret power sources of your business. One point about leverage stuck in my head. It was a thought provoking point. How could I make use of what I already have and extend its use?
  1. I needed to identify just what I could leverage. Materials!
  2. What was immediately doable? New work in old frames!
I opened my closet doors and started unstuffing stuff. Long forgotten frames, mats, and glass that had past lives were just waiting in the dark to find new life. Work that could be cropped or reworked to fit the old frames completed the effort. In little time I had three newly framed works and an ACEO too!

What's in your closet, sketchbook, journal,hard drive? You already have it. Leverage it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...