Up & Running

Although I am still adding artwork to my new web site, it is up & running. I had reached a point that my needs did not match up with my previous site. I've been searching for an alternative ,and I must say there are plenty of good systems these days, I chose FolioTwist. It is fairly new but was developed by Dan & Zac from Empty Easel. Do click through these links. I think you will find valuable information. The best part is that they take the time to explain and guide you in a very non - geek way. That in itself was a selling point for me.
My learning curve has definitely gained speed but there are still some bumps along the way. I'd rather spend my time painting than dealing with computers. I asked questions and quickly received responses...nice.
Anyhow I'll be adding to the site and experimenting since it is so easy to navigate.....come visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...