Do not disturb..I'm painting!

There was a time when I would take a break from my painting and go on line to relax and explore the internet. LOL! Lately I've had to literally shut the computer down so I can take a break and PAINT. My goal this year is to be my best art rep,which translates to a ramping up of marketing skills . If you've been following my last few blogs, you'll see the result of much clicking and learning . To all who have had a hand in my education..thank you.
Quite honestly, I could shut down a whole communication center simply by walking into it! I feared computers and their mysterious ways for a long time. Now..I have the joy of working from my studio and marketing internationally . Wow! I'm still astounded by that and I'm grateful.
B..u..t.. right now I'm going to grab some coffee, shut this down and paint. Simply put...
"You can't sell ,what you don't make!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...