New Work

I just finished this piece and framed it today. As yet untitled, I've already received some nice feedback from customers watching me put it together. Three days a week,I work at a framing/ gallery. The access to so many styles of framing ,mat colors and techniques is an advantage that has made the presentation of my work a higher quality than many artists can make available to their customers.
I think this is one of the reasons my work is well received. My customers know that when they purchase a framed painting ,it's a well thought out package, professionally crafted. I have a pet peeve about artists that simply slap on any old frame, especially when I know they have invested time and effort in their images. A fine framing job can make a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...