Red!

Today is one of those tough days to get through. I have assignments and deadlines and I have been dutifully working .BUT......There comes that moment that a piece of soaring music or smell of fallen leaves or that quick sideways glance at my palette ,when i glimpse ...red... and all the recklessness it empowers ! My brush takes off on the nearest paper,the music vibrates the air and I'm kicking through those leaves. Learning to embrace those moments ,to give permission to oneself to deviate from the path,for a moment or two, and just enjoy the undeniable fact that I am an artist , a working artist. I'll return to the assignments ,but for now ..............Red is calling me and I am celebrating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The journey continues...Acrylic