River Run

Computer gremlins have delayed my blog posting this week ...but all is well now.
The Boardwalk show was hot and humid but many vacationers and locals were out and about.
Thanks to all who took the time to stop at my tent to watch me demonstrate my mixed media techniques. The painting " River Run " received the most comments. It is my newest painting,so that makes me feel as if I'm headed in the right direction. This compostion in a panoramic format was interesting.It was a struggle not to allow it to break at center point into two paintings yet keep the focus close to center in the distance to allow the depth of field and atmosphere that I wanted to achieve. I think it worked well .
River Run : framed 15 x 30, image 6.5 x 21.5, double matted, suede/paper,frame silver toned
$950.00 plus tax +shipping
contact me : kelhart1958@comcast.net for availability and purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If there is dark then...

Talking to myself...again!

The journey continues...Acrylic