Join the Conversation

As the snow flies...I miss being outside under my art tent participating in a show. What I miss the most is the conversation with the variety of potential customers and collectors that enter my "gallery". Over the years these moments of conversation have provided an education in my painting, marketing and understanding of what kind of artist I am in the process of becoming. What a valuable opportunity to engage with possible collectors of my work ...so why stop during these winter bound days?
In 2015 I am asking you to engage me in  conversation about painting be it on FaceBook, Pinterest, or this blog
I will answer you to the best of my ability and in a timely manner. I, in turn, will no longer hit the "like' button and scroll on without adding encouragement, comment or my own question.
I recently joined a new Facebook group :ArtCollectorsandArtists
led by artist Robin Pedrero and  have taken this wonderful opportunity to share with other artist ...and I hope to engage  with future collectors of my work.
I hope you will click on my website  to see the original work I offer .
Here is today's newest listing now available on my site for purchase with an easy paypal button option....and I hope to hear from you! ....Helen
"Lazy Afternoon" 
12"H x 4" W
acrylic on canvas, unframed 
$65.00 +shipping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...