Phoenix...I rise again!

I think I should change my name...Phoenix ! As many time as I have had to pick myself up and begin again, it is more than appropriate.
I am going back out on the road again. The outdoor art show circuit is about to begin in earnest and I want ...no, need to go this year.
Many of the venues that I worked a few years ago were blown away with hurricane Sandy and I must track down new venues. I also must get the word out that if my customers of the past want to view or purchase my work it is now directly available through me, not a representative.
So ...wish me well and come see me. I'll be posting the up coming show dates as they are confirmed.
Thank you for your loyalty and purchases over the many years....Helen

commissioned piece: watercolor/mixed media...sold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...