Sunday, January 23, 2011

Etsy Shop Reopened!

After one year away from my Etsy Shop,I have reopened it with a listing of 4 ACEOs.
In the past I have sold a number of small format pieces from this site. Since opening my bakery/cafe my painting time has been limited and the ACEO format has allowed me to quickly paint with my watercolors in small moments stolen away on weekends or evenings. I still prefer to sell my larger work from my web site and my prints from FineArtAmerica. I invite you to visit these sites, comment or make a purchase. It simply feels good to be painting again.

3 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Helen, great to see your beautiful work on Etsy again.

I saw your comment on the treasury I made this morning, and didn't know whether you knew you could join the Finding Fine Art team. It was started by Jessica Torrant as a way to promote fine art on Etsy.

Here's the link:
http://www.etsy.com/teams/6661/finding-fine-art

Martha

Helen Harris said...

Thanks for your note,Martha. The Fine Arts Team has a prerequisite that the majority of your shop cannot be ACEO...I use Etsy these days to showcase my ACEO ..my main body of work can be found on my web site. I had very few sales in the past of my larger pieces through Etsy ..so when I reopened my shop recently I decided to go with the pieces with the best selling record..ACEOs

B.Martin said...

Beautiful art.Thanks so much Fine Arts Team for sharing this beautiful art. sell my house