I find myself with a day off from bakery/cafe. I'm treating myself to some painting time today + I hope to revisit some of my art marketing information that I've neglected too long during this past year because of the bakery. These past few years while working daily at my painting I'd developed quite an extensive marketing plan that encompassed a number of sites where my work was available. Now I find after working 12 hour + days at the bakery my available time to market on the internet or @ shows is limited. How to best use this limited time and effort is now the question I face for the coming year. Do I simply keep what I had ? Do I scale it down & concentrate on 1 or 2 sites ? Which is most cost effective? How do I reestablish my presence after being out of sight this past year? hmmmmmm... back to the drawing board.
The painting "Sugar Pines" at left is currently available as a print/greeting card . This makes a wonderful holiday card & currently is available at a 15% discount for a limited time only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...