A quick update!



The ever changing needs of the bakery/cafe continue. As we enter the hot summer months I've changed our hours a bit to allow me some time to go home and begin painting again . It's working! The studio got cleaned up, brushes washed out fresh and new ones ordered but most of all I've begun to put brush to paper again. woooohooo! I've scheduled a solo show in October at Idiosyncrazies in Pt. Pleasant, NJ....more to come about that later.
In the meantime I'd like to share a few photos from our kids Summer Camp Baking program that I've begun. Our first class of 9-12 year
olds baked up a storm of cookies ,cinnamon buns, and cupcakes from scratch! Our enthusiastic customers cheered them on and tasted their baked goods offering words of praise. Challenging games and prizes rounded out their mornings ending with a lunch. Next week ....6-8 year olds will tackle some hands on projects.......wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...