Prints & Cards!

I have finally entered the print market!
Yes! Many of my supporters and customers have requested this possibility as an option to owning my work .
Select pieces that I own from this date 9/1/09 will have the option of being purchased through http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/helen-harris.html.
FineArtAmerica offers a wide range of canvas and paper print options,framing & matting too.
Please use this link to view the work offered as prints & cards and to purchase securely. Check back frequently as newer paintings become available. Of course the original painting will be available for purchase also.
**** All original work purchased before this date,will not ever be reproduced in print format to maintain and honor the purchase agreement as a one of a kind, original painting.****
I am getting ready for a busy Fall season :
Next Art Shows: Sept. 13th : 2009 Bayonet Farm Art & Muusic Festival
12 noon - 5 pm
41 Middletown Rd. Holmdel,NJ
Sept. 26-27th : Cape May County Art League
10 am -6 pm
Washington St. Mall, Cape May, NJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...