Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Up & Running

Although I am still adding artwork to my new web site, it is up & running. I had reached a point that my needs did not match up with my previous site. I've been searching for an alternative ,and I must say there are plenty of good systems these days, I chose FolioTwist. It is fairly new but was developed by Dan & Zac from Empty Easel. Do click through these links. I think you will find valuable information. The best part is that they take the time to explain and guide you in a very non - geek way. That in itself was a selling point for me.
My learning curve has definitely gained speed but there are still some bumps along the way. I'd rather spend my time painting than dealing with computers. I asked questions and quickly received responses...nice.
Anyhow I'll be adding to the site and experimenting since it is so easy to navigate.....come visit!

5 comments:

Lelia said...

I'm just home from Chicago -- purchased one of your mini art works from the Art-0-mat machine in the Cultural Center.

It is delightful!!!

Helen Harris said...

Great! Now that's what I'm talking about when I write about the value of those little blocks..you never know who you will meet.
The article in the following link tells of another fine encounter with my blocks.
http://artomat.org/news.html
Thanks for letting me know of your purchase!

blogangel said...

Hi I just stopped by to drop on your Entrecard and wanted to let you know that you have been added to Blog Angel's All Above the Crease Drop List . I created the list because I was sick of wasting time trying to find people's Ecards. You and everyone on the list has their Entrecards in an easy to find location. Stop by and check it out.

Helen Harris said...

Blogangel...thanks for the inclusion.I 've placed your banner under my entrecard. I hope it will encourage more visitors to drop their cards. :) I've enjoyed visiting you too.

blogangel said...

Thanks so much for adding the drop list button - I appreciate it.