Friday, May 8, 2009

A Floral?!

Sometimes a floral just happens!
Landscapes are my subject of choice. I splash color on a paper and I see trees,mountains, rivers
and skies. Rarely ,despite the many laborious and enjoyable hours I spend in my own garden ,do I paint flowers. So when they appear,and that is the only way I can describe how they show up...I let them happen... lol... and my galleria owner gets happy.
Maybe it was all the rainy weather on the East coast, or I just needed a splash of fun to chase away the blues...any way...
Enjoy!

7 comments:

yankeegirl said...

Helen...it is gorgeous!!!! What a surprise! Did Jane inspire you?

Helen Harris said...

LOL...you caught me..yankeegirl! Yes ..Jane's work was definitely a push ..I was quite envious of her skills..guess my subconscious got the best of me!

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Lovely indeed.

tstreasures said...

Lovely colors!

elf said...

So Pretty! I can see why the galleria owner gets happy!

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful, Beautiful work! It is nice to have discovered your blog.

Tammy said...

Your work is just beautiful. I love ya. Found you through Entracard