Entrecard ..My Decision

Ok..having left a number of comments on other blogs in response to their blog posts on the changes in Entrecard, I feel it is time to briefly state my thoughts.
I will continue to use Entrecard as I originally did, accepting and purchasing ads for credits in subject matter that interest me and my following . This would be art/craft, artists /crafter, some blogging & or computer related help, recycling/green /environmental information ...hmmmm home and garden...too.
I will accept paid ads ..ONLY if they are relevant to my site.
Please do not apply if you do not fit the categories. I will reject them as not relevant.
I am not interested in the new Entrecard format of purchasing/ payout cash system.
I appreciate bloggers who actually take the time to read others posts, thoughtfully leave occasional comments and find new friends.
Please don't just click through....you may actually learn something new!
"Nuff said...back to the drawing board!"

ps..... please click & drop your card in the left hand column...I'll visit you asap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...