Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day 2009

Yesterday as the rain came down & the winds blew cold I treated myself to a visual appetizer by painting this little scene.
I view Spring as my appetizer, Summer my entree and the Autumn is my dessert....hmmm Winter ..I just snack!

I've posted this in my Etsy shop, matted but unframed .
I'll be giving a mixed media demo this Sunday @ the EarthDay 2009 Festival @ Bayonet Farms, 41 Middletown Rd.,Holmdel NJ..My demo will concentrate on the recycling of materials in art.

10 comments:

Stormee said...

Wow beautiful work.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Excellent visual appetizer!!!

Gregorio said...

I like the way you set up your meal.This painting is really nice I could feature myself there.

Sharkbytes said...

I like it! I'm a sucker for bright colors.

Helen Harris said...

Thanks all! I'm off to another show this weekend. Looks like rain,but you never know who will browse. Maybe this woodsy scene is just the uplift that someone just has to buy:)

Periwinkle Studio said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

That is beautiful.

Pink said...

Lovely work, all year long!

Sandy said...

Very nice, I'm doing good to be able to draw a stick person and a happy face. I envy people with your talent. Thanks for sharing

Sandy

Helen Harris said...

wow..I'd like to acknowledge each & every comment. It is particularly encouraging after returning from a very rainy outdoor show this past weekend.It is great to hear from people who share an understanding of what it takes to be a "working artist"!