Which Way?

I have one of those paintings in front of me.You know them. It's the kind that you stumble on because you know that there is something new afoot. It's not going to follow the tried and true path. It is going to make you get lost,not following in the rut you know, leading you astray. Arghhh...just when you thought you knew how to handle that brush, paint ....idea. Oh! It is so tempting to just walk away but I'm drawn back seductively as that wash every so softly glazes over the base color. Images are popping through the granulated surface and I can feel the fog gliding over the water surface....where do I go? LOL ! This should be interesting ... Come back soon and I'll post my final painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...