Twitter

Ok...so I'm beginning to enjoy this form of communication. In the last day or so I've posted to a number of sights that I normally would not have found . Originally my intent was solely to drive more traffic to my blog and web site. Now ...it's also great fun. We all need that break in the day, especially if you work alone in a studio all day. So if you haven't tweeted on Twitter....give it a try, www.twitter.com or click on my update in the right hand column of my blog and then check out my new squidoo page http://squidoo.com/frame_it_right, and join the discussion.
Below is a work in progress..currently trying to warm up the tones . It's a panoramic: image size is 8"H x 27" W.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...