Alice & the Mad Hatter


So ,despite my best attempts at trying to keep the status quo in my daily business routines, living with my 90 year old Dad is like Alice falling into the rabbit hole with the Mad Hatter! This has been an experience unlike any other. Has it affected my work? You bet! It has thrown me back to past habits of working around the schedules that I had years ago while raising three children. Interruptions, daily crisis, questions and doubts, balanced by moments of success , improvement and growth. It has been an emotional rollercoaster that it is showing up in my work. My art rep received new work in January. I am exhibiting in a new show at The Ocean County Artist Guild,Island Heights NJ. Feb.3-26.and....

I've suddenly hit a wall.

Now I need to take a deep breath,refocus and allow myself a moment of rest. But most importantly to acknowledge that it is ok to do so. My natural work habits will resurface as crisis' diminish.
Sun Kissed: framed,$295.
currently on exhibit at the Ocean County Artists Guild,Island Heights, NJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...