Life Changes...Again


Yesterday I took on the 24/7 care of my 90 year old father. Yesterday my life as I thought it would be ...changed. I looked at all my new business plans for 2008, upcoming events and knew that if I tried to accomplish them as planned that I would be frustrated ,unhappy and resentful. Then a wonderful moment happened. My father looked at one of my paintings and smiled ,told me to go into my studio as he drifted off for a nap . I painted during the time he slept within sight of my easel. I realized at that moment ...this will work out. So I'm throwing out my plans and starting again, including my Dad in my plans.

This is a work in progress . Patience ,understanding and time is needed. Funny,as I write this, I realize that is exactly what my painting needed and Dad has given me this gift at a time when I needed it most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...