Find Me...new Artomat image



This is the new image that I'm sending to the Artomat http://www.artomat.org/ I spoke about this group in my blog in June ( take a moment and click on my archives listed in the right column). The first set of blocks that I produced are located in Tacoma, Washington. I have no idea where these will be distributed but its fun to know that they will find a home in places that I would never have the opportunity to cover on my own. These old converted cigarette machines that distribute art work are located nationally and internationally in museums, galleries, coffee houses ,gift shops. Artists include their contact information and hopefully will receive some feedback. To me its the possibilty, the hope ,the excitement of tossing a letter in a bottle with a message. I hope it will be found!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...