Finally launched!


I've waited a long time to blog. Reading other blogs by many artist has encouraged me to give this a try. The final push came after discovering Alyson Stanfield's www.ArtBizCoach.com.
Her marketing approach is very pro-active and common sense....and blogs are a means to the end.
My blog title states that I am a daily painter but a Sunday blogger...hmmm . I have recently joined with a very hard working art rep, who is selling my work well.

That situation plus a very active show and demonstration schedule keeps me painting at a fast pace.Bloggging takes time. Is it valuable? I've truly learned alot about the internet, marketing and networking with many artist that have great ideas.....but the painting comes first!
I hope you will visit with comments, click on my web site ...and I'll get back to you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking to myself...again!

If there is dark then...

The Gifts...