- Celebrate the dried out palette...because bathtime was playtime....again!
- Celebrate the fine ,delicate line gone astray...because your toddler barreled into you with unbridled enthusiasm and hugs.
- Celebrate the "ah-ha" moment of your painting when your brooding teen deemed it necessary to comment " Is THAT a color?"
- Celebrate the quiet of a just cleaned kitchen table on which you placed your painting...dreaming of a studio.
- Celebrate...overhearing your children say "That's my Mom,she's an artist!"
Celebrate your children....your greatest work of art!
Thank you, Stacy, Jessica and Lindsay...with love, Mom